179 Shouts - 706,520 Scrobbles
2) A French melodic hard rock.
3) A Polish irish folk band.
4) A Finnish melodic metal band.
5) A Czech Republic Irish folk band.
6) A 60s UK band, best known for Abergavenny.
1) A pseudonym of Brenda Shannon Greene (b. 1958 in Washington, DC, USA), the disco artist who released Let The Music Play (Jul 1983), hitting gold with this trend-setting, pulsating dance classic & others similar.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- LyricsWe started dancing
And love put us into a groove
As soon as we started to move
The music played while our bodies
Displayed through the dance
- LyricsWalking sadly through the park
I hear crying in the darkness
And thought I act like I cannot hear
Their situation is very clear
A girl who's trying to tell her guy
- Electric Slide (Dubstep Remix) - (4:35) - 430 plays
- Let The Music Play (Re-Recorded / Remastered) - (5:20) - 509 plays
- Let The Music Play (Groove Rider Mix) - (4:09) - 143 plays
- Let The Music Play (Re-Recorded) - (0:30) - 164 plays
- Sweet Somebody - (4:41) - 144 plays
- The foggy dew - 181 plays
- In My House - (3:56) - 162 plays
- Do You Wanna Get Away - (4:52) - 124 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online