2 Shouts - 274,107 Scrobbles
One of the most popular composing groups, Shankar Ehsaan and Loy have been behind some of the most successful soundtracks in recent times. They shot to prominence with Dil chahta hai and later gave smash hits like kal ho na ho. In 2001, they made their film debut in Tamil film industry, as Kamal Hassan signed them to compose for Aalavandhan. The music sold well due to the hype surrounding the movie, though the movie itself was a dud in the box-office. The turning point of their career as music directors though, was Dil Chahta Hai, which was the debut film of Farhan Akhtar as a director.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Kal Ho Naa Ho - (5:21) - 214 plays
- Salaam -e- Ishq - (7:05) - 163 plays
- Khaabon Ke Parinday - (0:30) - 79 plays
- Kuch To Hua Hai - (5:19) - 65 plays
- Ik Junoon (Paint It Red) - (0:30) - 127 plays
- Kill Dil - (5:50) - 147 plays
- Sooraj Ki Baahon Mein - (0:30) - 80 plays
- Senorita - (0:30) - 62 plays
- Pretty Woman - (5:53) - 49 plays
- Dil Dhadakne Do - (0:30) - 75 plays