2 Shouts - 265,562 Scrobbles
One of the most popular composing groups, Shankar Ehsaan and Loy have been behind some of the most successful soundtracks in recent times. They shot to prominence with Dil chahta hai and later gave smash hits like kal ho na ho. In 2001, they made their film debut in Tamil film industry, as Kamal Hassan signed them to compose for Aalavandhan. The music sold well due to the hype surrounding the movie, though the movie itself was a dud in the box-office. The turning point of their career as music directors though, was Dil Chahta Hai, which was the debut film of Farhan Akhtar as a director.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Kal Ho Naa Ho - (5:21) - 166 plays
- Salaam -e- Ishq - (7:05) - 175 plays
- Dil Chahta Hai - (5:10) - 88 plays
- Kuch To Hua Hai - (5:19) - 59 plays
- Pretty Woman - (5:53) - 46 plays
- Khaabon Ke Parinday - (0:30) - 55 plays
- Maahi Ve - (6:06) - 51 plays
- Ya Rabba - (6:57) - 74 plays
- Mitwa - (6:23) - 56 plays
- Kholo Kholo - (5:13) - 55 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online