30 Shouts - 144,696 Scrobbles
Shane MacGowan (born December 25, 1957) is best known as the original singer and songwriter with The Pogues, and is considered one of the most important and poetic Irish songwriters of the last thirty years. MacGowan drew on his Irish heritage to create The Pogues, a band that he founded, but from which he was away during a long hiatus in the 1990s. Many of his songs are influenced by Irish nationalism, Irish history, the experiences of the Irish in London and in London life in general.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Fairy Tale Of New York - (4:50) - 3,162 plays
- Leaving of Liverpool - (4:01) - 2,158 plays
- Nancy Whiskey - (2:57) - 750 plays
- The Song With No Name - (4:05) - 542 plays
- That Woman's Got Me Drinking - (3:25) - 428 plays
- Aisling - (2:57) - 353 plays
- The Church of the Holy Spook - (2:59) - 327 plays
- Sous Le Soleil Exactement - (2:55) - 368 plays
- You're the One - (3:57) - 305 plays
- Roddy McCorley - (2:20) - 288 plays