31 Shouts - 177,281 Scrobbles
Shane MacGowan (born December 25, 1957) is best known as the original singer and songwriter with The Pogues, and is considered one of the most important and poetic Irish songwriters of the last thirty years. MacGowan drew on his Irish heritage to create The Pogues, a band that he founded, but from which he was away during a long hiatus in the 1990s. Many of his songs are influenced by Irish nationalism, Irish history, the experiences of the Irish in London and in London life in general.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Haunted - (4:10) - 1,060 plays
- Leaving of Liverpool - (4:01) - 498 plays
- Fairy Tale Of New York - (4:50) - 578 plays
- Nancy Whiskey - (2:57) - 363 plays
- That Woman's Got Me Drinking - (3:25) - 310 plays
- The Song With No Name - (4:05) - 599 plays
- I Put A Spell On You (feat. Johnny Depp, Nick Cave, Bobby Gillespie, Glen Matlock, Chrissie Hynde, Mick Jones, Paloma Faith & Eliza Doolittle - Radio Edit - (3:58) - 172 plays
- Aisling - (2:57) - 156 plays
- The Church of the Holy Spook - (2:59) - 151 plays
- Her Father Didn't Like Me Anyway - (4:02) - 149 plays