31 Shouts - 166,112 Scrobbles
Shane MacGowan (born December 25, 1957) is best known as the original singer and songwriter with The Pogues, and is considered one of the most important and poetic Irish songwriters of the last thirty years. MacGowan drew on his Irish heritage to create The Pogues, a band that he founded, but from which he was away during a long hiatus in the 1990s. Many of his songs are influenced by Irish nationalism, Irish history, the experiences of the Irish in London and in London life in general.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Leaving of Liverpool - (4:01) - 716 plays
- Nancy Whiskey - (2:57) - 469 plays
- The Song With No Name - (4:05) - 433 plays
- That Woman's Got Me Drinking - (3:25) - 463 plays
- Haunted - (4:10) - 260 plays
- Poor Paddy on the Railway - (3:07) - 187 plays
- Aisling - (2:57) - 220 plays
- Her Father Didn't Like Me Anyway - (4:02) - 203 plays
- You're the One - (3:57) - 167 plays
- The Snake With Eyes Of Garnet - (3:41) - 145 plays