2013 marks the arrival of Shan, whose suitably titled debut, Waypoint, has caught critics' attention and signals big things for the London singer-songwriter and his one man brand of alternative folk. Recorded with producer Elliot Bradley (Matt Woods, Josh Barry, Jack Savoretti) and released for Spring 2013, the four track EP received over 2000 continuous plays and was praised by reviewers. Waypoint's immediate Internet success translated into airtime, with radio-friendly single Stay championed on BBC Introducing, the popular platform for emerging UK talent.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- fresh (Kool & the Gang cover) - (3:33) - 38 plays
- Chord Memories - (8:45) - 37 plays
- Ukrala - 44 plays
- Tool 1 - (4:14) - 12 plays
- chord memories (original mix) - (8:45) - 7 plays
- Ennamo Nadakirathu (From "Sandakozhi") - (5:01) - 3 plays
- Tool 4 - (4:04) - 5 plays
- без кроссов - (4:07) - 3 plays
- A1 - Chord Memories - (8:45) - 1 plays
- Do you wanna get - (3:28) - 1 plays