27 Shouts - 23,024 Scrobbles
Shams can refer at least to one of following seven artists/groups:
1. a female vocalist from Kuwait
2. a folk and art music ensemble from Afghanistan
3. a Kurdish ensemble from Persia
4. a Persian Singer of 1950s
5. a female pop band from U.S.A.
6. a garage rock band from U.S.A.
7. an indie artist from U.S.A. 1. Shams - a vocalist from Kuwait. She is best known for her Khaliji dialect songs, but has made a successful crossover to Egyptian pop songs as well. Shams is often noted for her daring and youthful approach to the more traditional Khaliji genre.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Piano Cloud - (1:30) - 71 plays
- She Wanted To Watch - (1:30) - 50 plays
- Wasted - (4:49) - 77 plays
- Only If There Is Nothing - (4:14) - 48 plays
- Stare Into - (4:04) - 34 plays
- Cloth - (4:54) - 34 plays
- Pon Di Riddim - (3:47) - 55 plays
- ABSOLUTELY DREAMS - 15 plays
- Revelation - (4:20) - 48 plays
- Had Methle - (3:25) - 5 plays