27 Shouts - 23,343 Scrobbles
Shams can refer at least to one of following seven artists/groups:
1. a female vocalist from Kuwait
2. a folk and art music ensemble from Afghanistan
3. a Kurdish ensemble from Persia
4. a Persian Singer of 1950s
5. a female pop band from U.S.A.
6. a garage rock band from U.S.A.
7. an indie artist from U.S.A. 1. Shams - a vocalist from Kuwait. She is best known for her Khaliji dialect songs, but has made a successful crossover to Egyptian pop songs as well. Shams is often noted for her daring and youthful approach to the more traditional Khaliji genre.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Piano Cloud - (1:30) - 49 plays
- She Wanted To Watch - (1:30) - 43 plays
- Wasted - (4:49) - 50 plays
- Only If There Is Nothing - (4:14) - 49 plays
- Cloth - (4:54) - 31 plays
- Stare Into - (4:04) - 32 plays
- Pon Di Riddim - (3:47) - 27 plays
- Nest (Feat. Murphy Maxwell) - 10 plays
- WATER - 8 plays
- Side A - (22:32) - 12 plays