714 Shouts - 2,798,957 Scrobbles
Shai Hulud is a hardcore band with progressive metal influences. Originally formed in Pompano Beach, Florida, the band later moved up to Poughkeepsie, New York. History Matt Fox (guitar) and Dave Silber (Bass) formed Shai Hulud in 1995 with Damien Moyal on vocals, Jason Lederman on drums, and Oliver Chapoy on guitar. "Matt was playing in several other kinds of bands like rock bands and they just wanted to play some hardcore" says former bassist Jared Allen. However, things with Jason Lederman didn't work out and the band began to look for a new drummer.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Reach Beyond the Sun - (3:00) - 2,389 plays
- LyricsFrom flesh to steel...
I fortify this easily splintered bone
Into a stronghold of will,
As the balance of man lay beaten
In the wake of its own frailty.
- The Mean Spirits, Breathing - (2:56) - 1,877 plays
This will read as a plea to vindicate intolerance as surely as it is written.
Contempt born of clear perception is a birthright to those who channel it toward progression.
Preserve life without loathing.
- A Human Failing - (3:30) - 2,020 plays
- I, Saturnine - (1:46) - 1,859 plays
- Linoleum - (2:07) - 1,451 plays
- Man into Demon: And Their Faces Are Twisted with the Pain of Living - (2:57) - 1,481 plays
- Medicine to the Dead - (3:20) - 1,370 plays
- To Suffer Fools - (1:42) - 1,380 plays