712 Shouts - 2,777,810 Scrobbles
Shai Hulud is a hardcore band with progressive metal influences. Originally formed in Pompano Beach, Florida, the band later moved up to Poughkeepsie, New York. History Matt Fox (guitar) and Dave Silber (Bass) formed Shai Hulud in 1995 with Damien Moyal on vocals, Jason Lederman on drums, and Oliver Chapoy on guitar. "Matt was playing in several other kinds of bands like rock bands and they just wanted to play some hardcore" says former bassist Jared Allen. However, things with Jason Lederman didn't work out and the band began to look for a new drummer.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Reach Beyond the Sun - (3:00) - 3,039 plays
- The Mean Spirits, Breathing - (2:56) - 2,237 plays
- A Human Failing - (3:30) - 2,411 plays
- I, Saturnine - (1:46) - 2,225 plays
This will read as a plea to vindicate intolerance as surely as it is written.
Contempt born of clear perception is a birthright to those who channel it toward progression.
Preserve life without loathing.
- Set Your Body Ablaze - (3:20) - 1,981 plays
- Man into Demon: And Their Faces Are Twisted with the Pain of Living - (2:57) - 1,789 plays
- Linoleum - (2:07) - 1,583 plays
- Medicine to the Dead - (3:20) - 1,747 plays
- To Suffer Fools - (1:42) - 1,725 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online