15 Shouts - 229,796 Scrobbles
Shadowfax was formed in Chicago in 1972 by saxophonist Chuck Greenberg (also the most prominent proponent of the Lyricon analog wind synth), guitarist G.E. Stinson, and bassist Phil Maggini. In 1974 they were joined by drummer/percussionist Stu Nevitt. Though they all came from blues backgrounds, the group began to delve into other genres, including even some medieval music very fitting to their name, which comes from a horse in Tolkien's Lord of the Rings.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Angel's Flight - (4:05) - 629 plays
- Another Country - (4:20) - 336 plays
- Shadowdance - (5:10) - 312 plays
- A Thousand Teardrops - (4:15) - 331 plays
- Road To Hanna - (4:05) - 219 plays
- New Electric India - (5:15) - 184 plays
- Petite Aubade - (2:49) - 286 plays
- The Dreams of Children - (4:55) - 154 plays
- Shaman Song - (5:06) - 130 plays
- The Orangutan Gang (Strikes Back) - (3:52) - 150 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online