16 Shouts - 233,554 Scrobbles
Shadowfax was formed in Chicago in 1972 by saxophonist Chuck Greenberg (also the most prominent proponent of the Lyricon analog wind synth), guitarist G.E. Stinson, and bassist Phil Maggini. In 1974 they were joined by drummer/percussionist Stu Nevitt. Though they all came from blues backgrounds, the group began to delve into other genres, including even some medieval music very fitting to their name, which comes from a horse in Tolkien's Lord of the Rings.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Angel's Flight - (4:05) - 690 plays
- Another Country - (4:20) - 382 plays
- Shadowdance - (5:10) - 289 plays
- Road To Hanna - (4:05) - 287 plays
- A Thousand Teardrops - (4:15) - 257 plays
- New Electric India - (5:15) - 219 plays
- Petite Aubade - (2:49) - 242 plays
- Shaman Song - (5:06) - 193 plays
- The Dreams of Children - (4:55) - 186 plays
- The Orangutan Gang (Strikes Back) - (3:52) - 176 plays