15 Shouts - 224,769 Scrobbles
Shadowfax was formed in Chicago in 1972 by saxophonist Chuck Greenberg (also the most prominent proponent of the Lyricon analog wind synth), guitarist G.E. Stinson, and bassist Phil Maggini. In 1974 they were joined by drummer/percussionist Stu Nevitt. Though they all came from blues backgrounds, the group began to delve into other genres, including even some medieval music very fitting to their name, which comes from a horse in Tolkien's Lord of the Rings.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Angel's Flight - (4:05) - 691 plays
- Another Country - (4:20) - 477 plays
- Shadowdance - (5:10) - 404 plays
- A Thousand Teardrops - (4:15) - 340 plays
- New Electric India - (5:15) - 221 plays
- Road To Hanna - (4:05) - 221 plays
- Shaman Song - (5:06) - 174 plays
- Vajra - (4:26) - 207 plays
- The Orangutan Gang (Strikes Back) - (3:52) - 176 plays
- The Dreams of Children - (4:55) - 189 plays