15 Shouts - 226,389 Scrobbles
Shadowfax was formed in Chicago in 1972 by saxophonist Chuck Greenberg (also the most prominent proponent of the Lyricon analog wind synth), guitarist G.E. Stinson, and bassist Phil Maggini. In 1974 they were joined by drummer/percussionist Stu Nevitt. Though they all came from blues backgrounds, the group began to delve into other genres, including even some medieval music very fitting to their name, which comes from a horse in Tolkien's Lord of the Rings.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Angel's Flight - (4:05) - 639 plays
- Another Country - (4:20) - 380 plays
- Shadowdance - (5:10) - 336 plays
- A Thousand Teardrops - (4:15) - 318 plays
- Road To Hanna - (4:05) - 221 plays
- New Electric India - (5:15) - 173 plays
- Vajra - (4:26) - 175 plays
- Shaman Song - (5:06) - 146 plays
- The Orangutan Gang (Strikes Back) - (3:52) - 155 plays
- The Dreams of Children - (4:55) - 170 plays