15 Shouts - 224,196 Scrobbles
Shadowfax was formed in Chicago in 1972 by saxophonist Chuck Greenberg (also the most prominent proponent of the Lyricon analog wind synth), guitarist G.E. Stinson, and bassist Phil Maggini. In 1974 they were joined by drummer/percussionist Stu Nevitt. Though they all came from blues backgrounds, the group began to delve into other genres, including even some medieval music very fitting to their name, which comes from a horse in Tolkien's Lord of the Rings.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Angel's Flight - (4:05) - 724 plays
- Another Country - (4:20) - 496 plays
- Shadowdance - (5:10) - 431 plays
- A Thousand Teardrops - (4:15) - 366 plays
- Road To Hanna - (4:05) - 236 plays
- New Electric India - (5:15) - 225 plays
- Shaman Song - (5:06) - 176 plays
- The Orangutan Gang (Strikes Back) - (3:52) - 176 plays
- Vajra - (4:26) - 205 plays
- The Dreams of Children - (4:55) - 192 plays