587 Shouts - 2,141,788 Scrobbles
Shadow Gallery is a five-piece progressive metal band formed in Pennsylvania in 1985. Their name is taken from the graphic novel V for Vendetta by Alan Moore. They have a reputation among fans for complex song structures and virtuoso musicianship and have been compared to contemporaries Dream Theater and Queensrÿche. Vocalist Mike Baker, only 45 years old, passed away on October 29, 2008 of a heart attack.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- LyricsHold onto these memories
I grant you the gifts of our lives
Lost in the sands of time
- LyricsI must have stood for hours
The mist of dawn still rising
Brushing from my face
Cold tears of finally knowing
The world that we had twisted
- With Honor - (9:58) - 1,037 plays
- LyricsI remember there were
Fights and screaming in the streets that night
I had to run from the
Insinuations all about my life
It didn't matter I was
- LyricsI look into your blue eyes deep pools I had no idea
I know hunted down from coast to coast
Circumstance prevailed it was hard on us both.
I've run hard, I'm so tired from the chase
So desperately I'm aching
- Deeper Than Life - (4:31) - 1,029 plays
- Venom - (6:21) - 845 plays
- Pain - (6:21) - 881 plays
- Gold Dust - (6:45) - 804 plays
- Digital Ghost - (9:36) - 845 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online