448 Shouts - 1,353,193 Scrobbles
Co-ran the Skull Disco label from 2005 to 2008 with Appleblim. Shackleton's take on the sparse template of minimal techno, originally showing heavy influence from Muslimgauze, evolved over the course of the label's lifespan to a sound that resembled something closer to a skeletal, emaciated take on the drop structure and sepulchral sound design of dubstep. By the time of his last release on Skull Disco - the label's last as well, the aptly titled Soundboy's Suicide Note - his work was practically consuming itself.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Dominion Rings - (10:51) - 1,574 plays
- Deadman - (3:10) - 1,236 plays
- Freezing Opening Thawing - (11:25) - 1,210 plays
- Blood on My Hands - (7:28) - 1,202 plays
- Cast The Die - (11:41) - 1,282 plays
- Hypno Angel - (5:30) - 1,204 plays
- Moon Over Joseph's Burial - (8:35) - 1,046 plays
- Touched - (5:58) - 695 plays
- Silver Keys - (6:30) - 848 plays
- White Flower with Silvery Eye - (6:47) - 793 plays