447 Shouts - 1,335,317 Scrobbles
Co-ran the Skull Disco label from 2005 to 2008 with Appleblim. Shackleton's take on the sparse template of minimal techno, originally showing heavy influence from Muslimgauze, evolved over the course of the label's lifespan to a sound that resembled something closer to a skeletal, emaciated take on the drop structure and sepulchral sound design of dubstep. By the time of his last release on Skull Disco - the label's last as well, the aptly titled Soundboy's Suicide Note - his work was practically consuming itself.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Beat His Command - (8:39) - 1,758 plays
- Deadman - (3:10) - 1,322 plays
- Freezing Opening Thawing - (11:25) - 1,505 plays
- Hypno Angel - (5:30) - 1,260 plays
- Blood on My Hands - (7:28) - 1,380 plays
- Moon Over Joseph's Burial - (8:35) - 1,182 plays
- White Flower with Silvery Eye - (6:47) - 1,047 plays
- Silver Keys - (6:30) - 1,052 plays
- Dominion Rings - (10:51) - 1,054 plays
- Vor Und Zurück - (10:12) - 1,092 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online