448 Shouts - 1,352,456 Scrobbles
Co-ran the Skull Disco label from 2005 to 2008 with Appleblim. Shackleton's take on the sparse template of minimal techno, originally showing heavy influence from Muslimgauze, evolved over the course of the label's lifespan to a sound that resembled something closer to a skeletal, emaciated take on the drop structure and sepulchral sound design of dubstep. By the time of his last release on Skull Disco - the label's last as well, the aptly titled Soundboy's Suicide Note - his work was practically consuming itself.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Dominion Rings - (10:51) - 1,758 plays
- Deadman - (3:10) - 1,173 plays
- Cast The Die - (11:41) - 1,375 plays
- Freezing Opening Thawing - (11:25) - 1,144 plays
- Blood on My Hands - (7:28) - 1,175 plays
- Hypno Angel - (5:30) - 1,103 plays
- Moon Over Joseph's Burial - (8:35) - 979 plays
- Touched - (5:58) - 666 plays
- Silver Keys - (6:30) - 798 plays
- (For the) Love of Weeping - (8:20) - 653 plays