425 Shouts - 1,146,724 Scrobbles
Co-ran the Skull Disco label from 2005 to 2008 with Appleblim. Shackleton's take on the sparse template of minimal techno, originally showing heavy influence from Muslimgauze, evolved over the course of the label's lifespan to a sound that resembled something closer to a skeletal, emaciated take on the drop structure and sepulchral sound design of dubstep. By the time of his last release on Skull Disco - the label's last as well, the aptly titled Soundboy's Suicide Note - his work was practically consuming itself.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- (For the) Love of Weeping - (8:20) - 2,981 plays
- Touched - (5:58) - 2,859 plays
- Seven Present Tenses - (7:08) - 2,885 plays
- Music For The Quiet Hour Part 1 - (7:34) - 2,736 plays
- Test Tubes - (9:49) - 2,549 plays
- Powerplant - (6:13) - 2,489 plays
- Music for the Quiet Hour Part 2 - (16:35) - 2,574 plays
- Blood on My Hands - (7:28) - 2,546 plays
- Dipping - (2:05) - 2,349 plays
- Katyusha - (11:09) - 2,334 plays