444 Shouts - 1,285,293 Scrobbles
Co-ran the Skull Disco label from 2005 to 2008 with Appleblim. Shackleton's take on the sparse template of minimal techno, originally showing heavy influence from Muslimgauze, evolved over the course of the label's lifespan to a sound that resembled something closer to a skeletal, emaciated take on the drop structure and sepulchral sound design of dubstep. By the time of his last release on Skull Disco - the label's last as well, the aptly titled Soundboy's Suicide Note - his work was practically consuming itself.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Freezing Opening Thawing - (11:25) - 2,979 plays
- White Flower with Silvery Eye - (6:47) - 3,171 plays
- Silver Keys - (6:30) - 2,202 plays
- Deadman - (3:10) - 1,632 plays
- Ganda Rising - (6:28) - 1,631 plays
- Moon Over Joseph's Burial - (8:35) - 1,463 plays
- Hypno Angel - (5:30) - 1,351 plays
- Blood on My Hands - (7:28) - 1,261 plays
- Come Up - (4:45) - 1,003 plays
- Fireworks - (7:07) - 865 plays