446 Shouts - 1,309,854 Scrobbles
Co-ran the Skull Disco label from 2005 to 2008 with Appleblim. Shackleton's take on the sparse template of minimal techno, originally showing heavy influence from Muslimgauze, evolved over the course of the label's lifespan to a sound that resembled something closer to a skeletal, emaciated take on the drop structure and sepulchral sound design of dubstep. By the time of his last release on Skull Disco - the label's last as well, the aptly titled Soundboy's Suicide Note - his work was practically consuming itself.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Deadman - (3:10) - 1,413 plays
- Beat His Command - (8:39) - 1,738 plays
- Moon Over Joseph's Burial - (8:35) - 1,256 plays
- Hypno Angel - (5:30) - 1,235 plays
- Freezing Opening Thawing - (11:25) - 1,284 plays
- Blood on My Hands - (7:28) - 1,325 plays
- White Flower with Silvery Eye - (6:47) - 1,033 plays
- Touched - (5:58) - 730 plays
- Silver Keys - (6:30) - 908 plays
- Come Up - (4:45) - 883 plays