426 Shouts - 1,206,718 Scrobbles
Co-ran the Skull Disco label from 2005 to 2008 with Appleblim. Shackleton's take on the sparse template of minimal techno, originally showing heavy influence from Muslimgauze, evolved over the course of the label's lifespan to a sound that resembled something closer to a skeletal, emaciated take on the drop structure and sepulchral sound design of dubstep. By the time of his last release on Skull Disco - the label's last as well, the aptly titled Soundboy's Suicide Note - his work was practically consuming itself.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Deadman - (3:10) - 1,880 plays
- Blood on My Hands - (7:28) - 2,374 plays
- Hypno Angel - (5:30) - 1,537 plays
- Moon Over Joseph's Burial - (8:35) - 1,590 plays
- (For the) Love of Weeping - (8:20) - 1,257 plays
- Touched - (5:58) - 1,193 plays
- Fireworks - (7:07) - 986 plays
- Seven Present Tenses - (7:08) - 1,137 plays
- Music For The Quiet Hour Part 1 - (7:34) - 1,217 plays
- New Dawn - (5:33) - 991 plays