445 Shouts - 1,306,692 Scrobbles
Co-ran the Skull Disco label from 2005 to 2008 with Appleblim. Shackleton's take on the sparse template of minimal techno, originally showing heavy influence from Muslimgauze, evolved over the course of the label's lifespan to a sound that resembled something closer to a skeletal, emaciated take on the drop structure and sepulchral sound design of dubstep. By the time of his last release on Skull Disco - the label's last as well, the aptly titled Soundboy's Suicide Note - his work was practically consuming itself.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Ganda Rising - (6:28) - 1,956 plays
- Deadman - (3:10) - 1,503 plays
- Beat His Command - (8:39) - 1,586 plays
- Moon Over Joseph's Burial - (8:35) - 1,297 plays
- Hypno Angel - (5:30) - 1,257 plays
- Freezing Opening Thawing - (11:25) - 1,398 plays
- Blood on My Hands - (7:28) - 1,298 plays
- White Flower with Silvery Eye - (6:47) - 1,368 plays
- Silver Keys - (6:30) - 1,018 plays
- Touched - (5:58) - 737 plays