73 Shouts - 91,899 Scrobbles
Originally formed by batcave DJ & better badges assistant guru, Hamish (guitars / vocals), la belle Sophie (bass / ID magazine cover), Linzi (USA / drums) and the darling Max Edie (guitars / voice), the band first supported The Meteors in the Lyceum in 1982 and, after losing Max (eventually to World Party), went on to play gigs at the Batcave , the Lyceum with The Gun Club, The Sisters of Mercy, and The Stray Cats, Hammersmith Palais with Killing Joke, Gary Glitter, and The Cramps (as well as a 1983 UK tour with the Cramps)...
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Sexbeat - (3:41) - 775 plays
- Sweat - (3:13) - 129 plays
- Sex Beat - (3:34) - 73 plays
- Pump - (5:24) - 75 plays
- PUMP 1984 - (3:58) - 32 plays
- HERE IT COMES AGAIN live from the Lyceum 1983 - (2:33) - 22 plays
- SWEAT live at the Lyceum 1983 - (3:23) - 19 plays
- Dogs Made Love (live) - (3:10) - 15 plays
- Here It Comes Again (live) - (2:31) - 12 plays
- Death (live) - (2:49) - 10 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online