48 Shouts - 52,865 Scrobbles
Still waters run deep but wild waters run deeper. Both when fronting San Fran free-punk body-music trio Mi Ami or performing angst-dance psycho-dramas under his solo alias, Sex Worker, Daniel Martin-McCormick always succeeds in generating total motion (and emotion) and breaking the fourth wall. His vision of tranced/anguished rhythm questing hits an apex on The Labor Of Love, his LP debut under the Sex Worker guise, and we’ve been soaking in its dark arts for months. Pulsing, lo-fi kraut electronics bubble and sputter under hazy arcs of weirdo vocal smear.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Rhythm of the Night - (3:18) - 328 plays
- Rythm Of The Night - (3:18) - 200 plays
- Tough Love - (5:42) - 208 plays
- Next To You - (8:34) - 140 plays
- Cool Boy - (7:09) - 90 plays
- PTSD - (12:35) - 51 plays
- Sleeping Through It - (4:10) - 49 plays
- Honeymoon Babylon - (9:48) - 52 plays
- No More - (9:13) - 38 plays
- Without You (Couldn't Be Alone) - (11:24) - 19 plays