83 Shouts - 22,425 Scrobbles
Sevish is an electronic music composer. His sound gravitates around uptempo styles such as drum and bass. Sevish uses microtonal melody and harmony to write 'impossible music' which you could not perform on a typical guitar or piano. The effect of this, combined with beats, is an altered and unusual mood. As of 2012 Sevish has released two solo albums, Golden Hour and Crowded Images, one album in collaboration, Subversio, and three EPs, Human Astronomy, Exposure EP and Sevish EP.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Islands - (3:31) - 33 plays
- Dirty Drummer - (4:19) - 29 plays
- Umbriel - (5:09) - 29 plays
- Human Astronomy - (5:53) - 23 plays
- Parliament of Moon - (5:12) - 33 plays
- Fifteen - (4:36) - 28 plays
- Mako Haze - (4:00) - 30 plays
- Calabi-Yau Manifold - (5:36) - 37 plays
- Tapestry - (4:12) - 35 plays
- Sean's Bits - (2:53) - 27 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online