0 Shouts - 559,417 Scrobbles
An Australian electronic group formed in Sydney, Australia in 1979, Severed Heads have released albums ranging from experimental industrial noise to synthpop influenced dance music.Read More...
The original members were Richard Fielding and Andrew Wright, and were soon joined by Tom Ellard. This later changed to Garry Bradbury, Paul Deering, and Tom Ellard; Ellard has been the only one to remain throughout the group's career, with changing lineups throughout its two and a half decades of existence, later working mainly with Stephen Jones. Robert Racic was an integral part of the band during the late eighties/early nineties.
Severed Heads performed a final concert in Sydney in January 2010. Tom Ellard uploaded a farewell video of Sevs in Space to Youtube, which may be considered as a requiem of sorts.
In early 2008, Ellard added the following text to the bottom of the official site's front page, "Severed Heads do not have a MySpace page. It is a fake. The band is dead,". (www.sevcom.com).
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Dead Eyes Opened - 37,092 plays
- Dead Eyes Opened (Extended Mix) - 15,107 plays
- We Have Come to Bless the House - 8,959 plays
- Petrol - 9,537 plays
- A Million Angels - 8,831 plays
- Goodbye Tonsils - 7,630 plays
- We Have Come To Bless This House - 7,824 plays
- Dead Eyes Opened (Joakim Edit) - 6,620 plays
- Hot With Fleas - 7,642 plays
- All Saints Day - 7,648 plays