111 Shouts - 544,577 Scrobbles
An Australian electronic group formed in Sydney, Australia in 1979, Severed Heads have released albums ranging from experimental industrial noise to synthpop influenced dance music. The original members were Richard Fielding and Andrew Wright, and were soon joined by Tom Ellard. This later changed to Garry Bradbury, Paul Deering, and Tom Ellard; Ellard has been the only one to remain throughout the group's career, with changing lineups throughout its two and a half decades of existence, later working mainly with Stephen Jones.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Dead Eyes Opened - (6:28) - 2,449 plays
- A Million Angels - (3:06) - 640 plays
- We Have Come to Bless the House - (4:57) - 358 plays
- Lamborghini - (3:48) - 431 plays
- Mount - 397 plays
- Houses Still Standing - (4:14) - 393 plays
- Bullet - (2:46) - 364 plays
- A Relic of the Empire - (1:01) - 306 plays
- Petrol - (6:01) - 406 plays
- All Saints Day - (5:21) - 399 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online