109 Shouts - 511,890 Scrobbles
An Australian electronic group formed in Sydney, Australia in 1979, Severed Heads have released albums ranging from experimental industrial noise to synthpop influenced dance music. The original members were Richard Fielding and Andrew Wright, and were soon joined by Tom Ellard. This later changed to Garry Bradbury, Paul Deering, and Tom Ellard; Ellard has been the only one to remain throughout the group's career, with changing lineups throughout its two and a half decades of existence, later working mainly with Stephen Jones.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Dead Eyes Opened - (6:28) - 1,816 plays
- A Million Angels - (3:06) - 659 plays
- We Have Come to Bless the House - (4:57) - 434 plays
- Petrol - (6:01) - 430 plays
- Dead Eyes Opened (Extended Mix) - (3:15) - 336 plays
- Lamborghini - (3:48) - 437 plays
- Dead Eyes Opened - (Album Version) - (6:33) - 321 plays
- All Saints Day - (5:21) - 589 plays
- Goodbye Tonsils - (8:05) - 410 plays
- Greater Reward - (9:57) - 375 plays