111 Shouts - 534,375 Scrobbles
An Australian electronic group formed in Sydney, Australia in 1979, Severed Heads have released albums ranging from experimental industrial noise to synthpop influenced dance music. The original members were Richard Fielding and Andrew Wright, and were soon joined by Tom Ellard. This later changed to Garry Bradbury, Paul Deering, and Tom Ellard; Ellard has been the only one to remain throughout the group's career, with changing lineups throughout its two and a half decades of existence, later working mainly with Stephen Jones.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Dead Eyes Opened - (6:28) - 2,096 plays
- A Million Angels - (3:06) - 629 plays
- We Have Come to Bless the House - (4:57) - 365 plays
- Lamborghini - (3:48) - 437 plays
- Petrol - (6:01) - 418 plays
- Houses Still Standing - (4:14) - 330 plays
- A Relic of the Empire - (1:01) - 255 plays
- Greater Reward - (9:57) - 335 plays
- All Saints Day - (5:21) - 391 plays
- Goodbye Tonsils - (8:05) - 401 plays