0 Shouts - 157,769 Scrobbles
More than one artist exists with this name:Read More...
1) Seventeen is a pop group with a close fan following in eastern Asia. The band is perhaps best known for the 2008 tune "Selalu Mengalah", which came from Seventeen's third album (titled 'Lelaki Hebat'). The band formed in Yogyakarta, Indonesia on January 17, 1999; the name came from the fact that all three initial members were of that age when they started. The group's latest album, released in 2011, is called 'Dunia Yang Indah'.
2) Seventeen was a British power pop/new wave group that existed from around 1978 to 1983. It was made up of Mike Peters, Nigel Twist, Eddie McDonald, and Dave Sharp. They released a variety of poppy tunes such as "Don't Let Go" and toured the U.K. constantly. The guys went on to adapt their style to be darker, harder-edged, and more punk-influenced, and they reformed as the Alarm, which had more commercial success. Their songs since have had a cult following.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Selalu Mengalah - 10,677 plays
- Untuk Mencintaimu - 5,940 plays
- Jalan Terbaik - 5,271 plays
- Jaga Selalu Hatimu - 6,514 plays
- HAL TERINDAH - 7,341 plays
- 아낀다 - 7,656 plays
- Don't Let Go - 2,334 plays
- Menemukanmu - 5,089 plays
- Lelaki Hebat - 2,333 plays
- Bank Holiday Weekend - 2,043 plays