25 Shouts - 76,575 Scrobbles
Seun Kuti is the youngest son of the famous Nigerian afro-beat musician Fela Kuti. Seun started learning to play saxophone when he was eight, which is also when he started taking piano lessons. Seun Kuti has been performing on stage since he was nine years old. He started his career as opening act with his father’s band, Egypt 80. And he still performs today with the same band. Apart from the new young bass player Kayode, Seun is probably the youngest person on stage. Most of the band members performed with Fela, and some look to now be in their fifties and sixties.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Many Things - (8:01) - 428 plays
- African Problems - (5:00) - 279 plays
- Fire Dance - (8:08) - 245 plays
- Think Africa - (6:48) - 227 plays
- Mosquito Song - (7:24) - 170 plays
- IMF - (3:49) - 175 plays
- Don't Give That Shit to Me - (9:21) - 148 plays
- Na Oil - (8:10) - 106 plays
- African Airways - (5:12) - 98 plays
- Higher Consciousness - (7:34) - 95 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online