25 Shouts - 73,388 Scrobbles
Seun Kuti is the youngest son of the famous Nigerian afro-beat musician Fela Kuti. Seun started learning to play saxophone when he was eight, which is also when he started taking piano lessons. Seun Kuti has been performing on stage since he was nine years old. He started his career as opening act with his father’s band, Egypt 80. And he still performs today with the same band. Apart from the new young bass player Kayode, Seun is probably the youngest person on stage. Most of the band members performed with Fela, and some look to now be in their fifties and sixties.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Many Things - (8:01) - 768 plays
- African Problems - (5:00) - 310 plays
- Fire Dance - (8:08) - 306 plays
- Think Africa - (6:48) - 266 plays
- Don't Give That Shit to Me - (9:21) - 178 plays
- Na Oil - (8:10) - 159 plays
- Mosquito Song - (7:24) - 183 plays
- IMF - (3:49) - 230 plays
- Rise - (7:02) - 126 plays
- African Soldier - (5:15) - 92 plays