25 Shouts - 75,584 Scrobbles
Seun Kuti is the youngest son of the famous Nigerian afro-beat musician Fela Kuti. Seun started learning to play saxophone when he was eight, which is also when he started taking piano lessons. Seun Kuti has been performing on stage since he was nine years old. He started his career as opening act with his father’s band, Egypt 80. And he still performs today with the same band. Apart from the new young bass player Kayode, Seun is probably the youngest person on stage. Most of the band members performed with Fela, and some look to now be in their fifties and sixties.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Many Things - (8:01) - 431 plays
- African Problems - (5:00) - 257 plays
- IMF - (3:49) - 242 plays
- Fire Dance - (8:08) - 258 plays
- Think Africa - (6:48) - 240 plays
- Mosquito Song - (7:24) - 174 plays
- Don't Give That Shit to Me - (9:21) - 145 plays
- Na Oil - (8:10) - 109 plays
- Higher Consciousness - (7:34) - 110 plays
- African Airways - (5:12) - 115 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online