1 Shouts - 182 Scrobbles
Out among the groves of Orange in the sleepy Southern Californian town named after the aforementioned citrus, four locals had no other choice than to seek refuge from the elements together this past winter. With “El Nino” raining down upon the Southland yet again they boarded up in their bungalow, headed into the back studio and recorded some tracks. Mixing various sub-genres off of the Rock n’ Roll branch they have all at once the experimentalism of an Alt-Country Indie outfit...
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online