111 Shouts - 196,073 Scrobbles
There is more than one artist with this name: 1. Biography:
Serpent is a Japanese Melodic Death Metal band with a very significant, overall Neo-Classical sound signature. They also got traces of the 80s HR/HM (Hard Rock/Heavy Metal), Japanese Pop from that same era and black metal. This all makes up for the unique sound that the band holds.
They began as a Death Metal band under the name "Awaken" in 1993 but the members decided to re-name the band as "Serpent" after that their drummer (who also formed the band) "Keija" heard an In Flames album in 1994.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Siren Night - (6:29) - 373 plays
- Cannibalistic Dream - (4:29) - 299 plays
- Devil In A Dream - (5:46) - 192 plays
- Bloody Gates - (6:39) - 336 plays
- Cradle Of Insanity - (5:20) - 321 plays
- Plastic Arts - (4:23) - 170 plays
- Lunar Eclipse - (5:34) - 259 plays
- Suicide Diary - (6:15) - 231 plays
- Shadow of Death - (2:19) - 195 plays
- Clot - (6:44) - 181 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online