2 Shouts - 32,394 Scrobbles
Serkan Çagri was born in “Kesan”, Turkey, a town located close to the border of Bulgaria and Greece. He spent his entire childhood in this mixed culture and was first introduced to the clarinet in his primary school days. His early contact with the clarinet intensified his involvement with music, eventually resulting in his receiving the “Special Award in the Best Clarinet Performer Contest” when he was only thirteen.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Yalnızlığın Sesi - (4:18) - 9 plays
- Klarnet Taksimi - (4:04) - 11 plays
- Nazende - (3:23) - 12 plays
- Gönül - (5:43) - 17 plays
- Nihavent Orient - (5:59) - 17 plays
- Şutka O'ra - (4:59) - 6 plays
- Concierto De Aranjuez - (4:42) - 13 plays
- Rüya - (5:33) - 14 plays
- Kadifeden - (4:52) - 13 plays
- Resim - (3:55) - 13 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online