2 Shouts - 31,887 Scrobbles
Serkan Çagri was born in “Kesan”, Turkey, a town located close to the border of Bulgaria and Greece. He spent his entire childhood in this mixed culture and was first introduced to the clarinet in his primary school days. His early contact with the clarinet intensified his involvement with music, eventually resulting in his receiving the “Special Award in the Best Clarinet Performer Contest” when he was only thirteen.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Gönül - (5:43) - 14 plays
- Nazende - (3:23) - 13 plays
- Yalnızlığın Sesi - (4:18) - 9 plays
- Concierto De Aranjuez - (4:42) - 9 plays
- Rüya - (5:33) - 10 plays
- Şutka O'ra - (4:59) - 8 plays
- Nihavent Orient - (5:59) - 12 plays
- Resim - (3:55) - 7 plays
- Igde Kokulum - (3:54) - 8 plays
- Çağri - (2:37) - 4 plays