82 Shouts - 472,847 Scrobbles
Serena Ryder is a Canadian singer/songwriter who is from Millbrook, near Peterborough, Ontario. She performed in many venues around Ontario from the age of 18, including being showcased at the CBC Women's Blues Review 2002 at the Music Hall, Danforth Avenue, Ontario at 19. She has a "fearless" approach to performing. Her voice is mature beyond her years, with tremor and vivacity of a seasoned blues singer. Promotional CDs ('A Day at the Studio' and others) were available at some of her early performances and since then she has released three albums.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- LyricsPeople, working every night and day
Never give yourself no time
Got too many bills to pay
Slow down, nothing’s gonna disappear
If you give yourself some room
- What I Wouldn't Do - (3:40) - 6,591 plays
- Fall - (3:30) - 3,335 plays
- Call Me - (3:36) - 3,504 plays
- LyricsWould you mind if I pretended
We were somewhere else?
Doing something we wanted to
'Cause all this living makes me wanna do is die
'Cause I can't live with you
- Baby Come Back - (4:47) - 2,817 plays
- For You - (4:05) - 2,639 plays
- Mary Go Round - (3:29) - 2,894 plays
- All For Love - (3:57) - 1,964 plays
- Little Bit Of Red - (3:31) - 1,833 plays