268 Shouts - 624,636 Scrobbles
Serdar Ortaç is one of the leading singers in the Turkish popular music movement which roughly started in the 1990s. Ortaç was a VJ and was working at a radio station when he composed his hit song "Karabiberim". He shared a simple version of "Karabiberim" with his listeners during an ordinary radio broadcast. Then the song became a major hit and also made Ortaç a star.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Şeytan - (5:13) - 249 plays
- Dansöz - (5:16) - 204 plays
- Karabiberim - (3:47) - 89 plays
- Poşet - (5:15) - 81 plays
- Heyecan - (4:44) - 132 plays
- Tanrım - (3:19) - 80 plays
- Bana Göre Aşk Yok - (4:06) - 87 plays
- Mesafe - (5:02) - 80 plays
- Sor - (3:55) - 91 plays
- Gram - (4:10) - 196 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online