268 Shouts - 628,804 Scrobbles
Serdar Ortaç is one of the leading singers in the Turkish popular music movement which roughly started in the 1990s. Ortaç was a VJ and was working at a radio station when he composed his hit song "Karabiberim". He shared a simple version of "Karabiberim" with his listeners during an ordinary radio broadcast. Then the song became a major hit and also made Ortaç a star.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Şeytan - (5:13) - 259 plays
- Dansöz - (5:16) - 252 plays
- Karabiberim - (3:47) - 188 plays
- Poşet - (5:15) - 140 plays
- Heyecan - (4:44) - 160 plays
- Bana Göre Aşk Yok - (4:06) - 89 plays
- Tanrım - (3:19) - 64 plays
- Sor - (3:55) - 111 plays
- Ben Adam Olmam - (4:43) - 87 plays
- Mesafe - (5:02) - 83 plays