268 Shouts - 621,299 Scrobbles
Serdar Ortaç is one of the leading singers in the Turkish popular music movement which roughly started in the 1990s. Ortaç was a VJ and was working at a radio station when he composed his hit song "Karabiberim". He shared a simple version of "Karabiberim" with his listeners during an ordinary radio broadcast. Then the song became a major hit and also made Ortaç a star.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Şeytan - (5:13) - 348 plays
- Dansöz - (5:16) - 323 plays
- Heyecan - (4:44) - 118 plays
- Mesafe - (5:02) - 105 plays
- Tanrım - (3:19) - 183 plays
- Poşet - (5:15) - 108 plays
- Hor Görme Şu Garibi - (3:58) - 159 plays
- Karabiberim - (3:47) - 94 plays
- Sor - (3:55) - 89 plays
- Gram - (4:10) - 94 plays