268 Shouts - 615,909 Scrobbles
Serdar Ortaç is one of the leading singers in the Turkish popular music movement which roughly started in the 1990s. Ortaç was a VJ and was working at a radio station when he composed his hit song "Karabiberim". He shared a simple version of "Karabiberim" with his listeners during an ordinary radio broadcast. Then the song became a major hit and also made Ortaç a star.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Şeytan - (5:13) - 409 plays
- Heyecan - (4:44) - 382 plays
- Dansöz - (5:16) - 296 plays
- Gram - (4:10) - 232 plays
- Poşet - (5:15) - 202 plays
- Mesafe - (5:02) - 207 plays
- Mikrop - (5:04) - 140 plays
- Sor - (3:55) - 180 plays
- Karabiberim - (3:47) - 158 plays
- Sana Değmez - (6:01) - 105 plays