Produced by Serj and Arto, Serart was the first release on Serj's own Serjical Strike Records, a label seeking to offer a home for bold, new original music. An eclectic array of textured tracks, Serart mixes Middle Eastern melodies with Pan-African rhythms while shifting from classical motifs to bursts of percussion. "What I enjoyed most about the experience was the fact that everything was so present. It was immediate," Serj says. "There was no thinking about it."
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Narina - (5:30) - 1,638 plays
- Cinema - (3:58) - 748 plays
- Leave Melody Counting Fear - (3:46) - 940 plays
- Black Melon - (3:37) - 658 plays
- Facing The Plastic - (3:45) - 672 plays
- Claustrophobia - (1:36) - 591 plays
- Intro - (0:34) - 562 plays
- Devil's Wedding - (4:07) - 537 plays
- Save The Blonde - (3:14) - 476 plays
- Gee-Tar - (1:11) - 491 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online