17 Shouts - 194,805 Scrobbles
Sometimes simpler is better, which is definitely the case with Lou Barlow's lo-fi project, Sentridoh. Barlow (bassist for Dinosaur Jr. and creative force behind Sebadoh) developed Sentridoh as a solo project in 1993 so that he could pursue a stripped-down acoustic form of the music that he had performed with Sebadoh. Sentridoh's first single, Losercore/Really Insane, was also the very first record put out by Steve Shelley's Smells Like Records, setting the tone for that label's support of artists who were stretching their personal boundaries.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- brand new love - (2:29) - 319 plays
- temporary dream - (1:20) - 165 plays
- it's so hard to fall in love - (1:44) - 163 plays
- new worship - (2:17) - 156 plays
- subtle holy gift - (2:28) - 142 plays
- Losercore - (2:20) - 198 plays
- stronger - (2:27) - 312 plays
- ride the darker wave - (2:17) - 108 plays
- my own religion - (1:06) - 105 plays
- Choke Chain - (3:07) - 174 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online