17 Shouts - 185,384 Scrobbles
Sometimes simpler is better, which is definitely the case with Lou Barlow's lo-fi project, Sentridoh. Barlow (bassist for Dinosaur Jr. and creative force behind Sebadoh) developed Sentridoh as a solo project in 1993 so that he could pursue a stripped-down acoustic form of the music that he had performed with Sebadoh. Sentridoh's first single, Losercore/Really Insane, was also the very first record put out by Steve Shelley's Smells Like Records, setting the tone for that label's support of artists who were stretching their personal boundaries.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- brand new love - (2:29) - 397 plays
- new worship - (2:17) - 300 plays
- temporary dream - (1:20) - 246 plays
- ride the darker wave - (2:17) - 219 plays
- subtle holy gift - (2:28) - 217 plays
- stronger - (2:27) - 257 plays
- my own religion - (1:06) - 198 plays
- it's so hard to fall in love - (1:44) - 215 plays
- Choke Chain - (3:07) - 213 plays
- more simple - (1:34) - 148 plays