17 Shouts - 169,740 Scrobbles
Sometimes simpler is better, which is definitely the case with Lou Barlow's lo-fi project, Sentridoh. Barlow (bassist for Dinosaur Jr. and creative force behind Sebadoh) developed Sentridoh as a solo project in 1993 so that he could pursue a stripped-down acoustic form of the music that he had performed with Sebadoh. Sentridoh's first single, Losercore/Really Insane, was also the very first record put out by Steve Shelley's Smells Like Records, setting the tone for that label's support of artists who were stretching their personal boundaries.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- ride the darker wave - (2:17) - 488 plays
- new worship - (2:17) - 471 plays
- brand new love - (2:29) - 599 plays
- temporary dream - (1:20) - 379 plays
- subtle holy gift - (2:28) - 318 plays
- my own religion - (1:06) - 305 plays
- more simple - (1:34) - 272 plays
- jealous of jesus - (1:46) - 266 plays
- mr. genius eyes - (1:55) - 216 plays
- perfect power - (1:48) - 217 plays