17 Shouts - 189,380 Scrobbles
Sometimes simpler is better, which is definitely the case with Lou Barlow's lo-fi project, Sentridoh. Barlow (bassist for Dinosaur Jr. and creative force behind Sebadoh) developed Sentridoh as a solo project in 1993 so that he could pursue a stripped-down acoustic form of the music that he had performed with Sebadoh. Sentridoh's first single, Losercore/Really Insane, was also the very first record put out by Steve Shelley's Smells Like Records, setting the tone for that label's support of artists who were stretching their personal boundaries.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- brand new love - (2:29) - 329 plays
- new worship - (2:17) - 204 plays
- it's so hard to fall in love - (1:44) - 188 plays
- temporary dream - (1:20) - 151 plays
- subtle holy gift - (2:28) - 166 plays
- stronger - (2:27) - 175 plays
- ride the darker wave - (2:17) - 155 plays
- my own religion - (1:06) - 143 plays
- Losercore - (2:20) - 232 plays
- Choke Chain - (3:07) - 140 plays