1,602 Shouts - 16,276,324 Scrobbles
Sentenced was a Finnish metal band, formed in 1989 and disbanded in 2005. Sentenced was originally formed in 1989 in the town of Muhos, Finland as a death metal band. The band produced their first album "Shadows Of The Past" in 1991 with singer/guitarist Miika Tenkula. The next two albums "North From Here" and "Amok" and the following EP "Love & Death" had bassist Taneli Jarva as singer, but in 1995 Taneli decided to take a few years off to rest before starting a new band, The Black League. Sentenced recruited Ville Laihiala in 1996 and put out the album "Down".
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- LyricsBaby, have you seen, there is a snake in our paradise
A serpent that's wriggling between us
and freezing our feelings to ice
And with each drop of blood we bleed because of this
something so precious dies and it feels it really is...
- LyricsSince your death
Everything has felt so meaningless and vain
That I've lost the will to live
Love, your death
Ripped my heart right out and since you went away
- Lyrics"How do you do? Have yourselves a pleasant afternoon!"
Well, fuck you, too!
"Good night" is the one I choose for you!
- I'll kill myself:
I'll blow my brains onto the wall!
- LyricsThe axe, the bottle, and the rope
The feeling there really is no more hope
The thought of the great unknown
And facing it alone
The dark, the silent, and the cold
- LyricsYou're the light at the end of the tunnel
The beacon fire in the dark
The glimmer of hope and truly the meaning of my life
I say this with all of my heart
You are the only one for me
- Ever-frost - (4:18) - 8,821 plays
- Vengeance Is Mine - (4:15) - 9,191 plays
- Noose - (4:01) - 8,409 plays
- Neverlasting - (3:35) - 8,080 plays
- End Of The Road - (5:00) - 9,091 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online