15 Shouts - 100,123 Scrobbles
The Senseless Things were a successful indie punk band who were popular in the UK in the early 1990's. The Senseless Things formed in 1987 in Twickenham London. The band consisted of Mark Keds on guitar and vocals, Ben Harding on guitar and vocals, Cass Browne on drums and Morgan Nicholls on bass. The early band's sound was characterised by a Ramones-like barrage of fast melodic pop - punk singles and energetic stage shows. The early singles were collected on the 1988 compilation Postcard CV on Way Cool records which could be compared to The Undertones and The Buzzcocks.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Hold It Down - (4:22) - 199 plays
- Easy to Smile - (3:53) - 274 plays
- Too Much Kissing - (3:51) - 433 plays
- Easy To Smile - Edited Version - (3:54) - 115 plays
- Homophobic Asshole - (3:48) - 146 plays
- Keepsake - (3:38) - 91 plays
- Everybody's Gone - (2:48) - 109 plays
- Too Much Kissing - Single Version - (3:53) - 71 plays
- Got It At The Delmar - (3:08) - 132 plays
- Primary Instinct - (3:34) - 78 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online