15 Shouts - 95,068 Scrobbles
The Senseless Things were a successful indie punk band who were popular in the UK in the early 1990's. The Senseless Things formed in 1987 in Twickenham London. The band consisted of Mark Keds on guitar and vocals, Ben Harding on guitar and vocals, Cass Browne on drums and Morgan Nicholls on bass. The early band's sound was characterised by a Ramones-like barrage of fast melodic pop - punk singles and energetic stage shows. The early singles were collected on the 1988 compilation Postcard CV on Way Cool records which could be compared to The Undertones and The Buzzcocks.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Easy to Smile - (3:53) - 258 plays
- Too Much Kissing - (3:51) - 217 plays
- Hold It Down - (4:22) - 208 plays
- Easy To Smile - Edited Version - (3:54) - 132 plays
- Everybody's Gone - (2:48) - 138 plays
- Homophobic Asshole - (3:48) - 142 plays
- Got It At The Delmar - (3:08) - 109 plays
- Too Much Kissing - Single Version - (3:53) - 75 plays
- Everybody's Gone - Single Version - (2:47) - 70 plays
- Best Friend - (3:28) - 88 plays