66 Shouts - 280,001 Scrobbles
Jens Massel aka Senking was born in Cologne in 1969 and lives there again today. 1995: Starting with electronic music. 1996: Senking first released on Cologne label Karaoke Kalk as Kandis. At the beginning there were only a few Senking tracks on Kandis records. Later, starting 1997, Senking became an individual project as more and more tracks with this kind of sound were created. Jens Massel played keyboard in the band Genf (guitar, bass, drums and sample/synthesizer). 1999: First contact with raster-noton, his first release on the label was the sixtth (June) CD of 20 to 2000 series.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Chainsawfish - (5:15) - 1,301 plays
- Shading - (5:20) - 876 plays
- Unlighted - (5:26) - 697 plays
- Cornered - (6:41) - 755 plays
- Tiefenstop - (6:48) - 655 plays
- Capsize Recovery - (5:57) - 710 plays
- Nightbeach - (5:39) - 615 plays
- Luma - (5:12) - 557 plays
- Murders - (5:23) - 534 plays
- V8 - (4:51) - 509 plays