65 Shouts - 266,980 Scrobbles
Jens Massel aka Senking was born in Cologne in 1969 and lives there again today. 1995: Starting with electronic music. 1996: Senking first released on Cologne label Karaoke Kalk as Kandis. At the beginning there were only a few Senking tracks on Kandis records. Later, starting 1997, Senking became an individual project as more and more tracks with this kind of sound were created. Jens Massel played keyboard in the band Genf (guitar, bass, drums and sample/synthesizer). 1999: First contact with raster-noton, his first release on the label was the sixtth (June) CD of 20 to 2000 series.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Chainsawfish - (5:15) - 1,223 plays
- Shading - (5:20) - 785 plays
- Unlighted - (5:26) - 693 plays
- Cornered - (6:41) - 736 plays
- Capsize Recovery - (5:57) - 634 plays
- Tiefenstop - (6:48) - 549 plays
- V8 - (4:51) - 519 plays
- Painbug In My Eye - (4:08) - 565 plays
- Luma - (5:12) - 514 plays
- Nightbeach - (5:39) - 517 plays