34 Shouts - 102,396 Scrobbles
The story starts in Brooklyn, NY. By age 4 Sene had entered the world of entertainment via Acting/Modeling. He spent many days diggin' in the crates growing up. It was here, he would hear records that would later inspire him to pick up the pen and let the world know Brooklyn was putting it down for a long time to come. Sene crafted bar after bar over his favorite MC's vocals when beats were scarce. What started off as jackin' for beatz, quickly snowballed into an onslaught of original tracks for the Brooklyn native.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Footprints - (3:15) - 124 plays
- Juss Yesterday - (3:39) - 99 plays
- Stride Rite - (3:31) - 66 plays
- Time! - (3:16) - 66 plays
- Cult Classic - (3:58) - 69 plays
- Spoiled Rotten Apples - (3:20) - 77 plays
- Music Man - (3:38) - 61 plays
- Opening Act - (2:56) - 56 plays
- LabRatPayPhat - (3:52) - 58 plays
- Hold On - (4:27) - 52 plays