34 Shouts - 88,650 Scrobbles
The story starts in Brooklyn, NY. By age 4 Sene had entered the world of entertainment via Acting/Modeling. He spent many days diggin' in the crates growing up. It was here, he would hear records that would later inspire him to pick up the pen and let the world know Brooklyn was putting it down for a long time to come. Sene crafted bar after bar over his favorite MC's vocals when beats were scarce. What started off as jackin' for beatz, quickly snowballed into an onslaught of original tracks for the Brooklyn native.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Juss Yesterday - (3:39) - 884 plays
- Opening Act - (2:56) - 642 plays
- Stride Rite - (3:31) - 594 plays
- Quittin - (4:29) - 531 plays
- OneTwo - (4:03) - 502 plays
- LabRatPayPhat - (3:52) - 500 plays
- Dope4GoldRope bw Blu (SoundInColor) - (4:20) - 428 plays
- Hold On - (4:27) - 442 plays
- Prisoner Tune - (3:10) - 395 plays
- NightGrownz (CaramelKissez) - (3:47) - 385 plays