Senator & The New Republic
1 Shouts - 11,339 Scrobbles
Senator and The New Republic Ask most aspiring musicians what they hope their music careers will turn out like and you can expect a list of stereotypical mentions, including: wild parties, extravagant homes, fast cars and multitudes of crazed fans. But when Adam Greenberg was posed this question, his response was a bit more humble: I'd just love to walk down the street one day and hear someone whistling one of my songs.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- LyricsHold on, time's up, countdown, intermission
Big frown, thumbs down, broken hands, teeth are missing
First data, shift weight, set straight, complications
Pull back, relax, syntax, TV dinners
You were worried there was something wrong
- LyricsShe'd raise hell and raise again,
Have her named changed so that you can't find her.
She'll go hide you count to ten.
Please no peaking that's the rules. You made them.
What of Bettie Page?
- High On Commission - (0:30) - 1 plays
- LyricsAlright I'm wrong, your answer fits.
In fact New York's the opposite.
A pocket guide on third and B, You waste my time so casually.
We could be happier sitting alone, at a bar on the corner, where all the kids go.
Then when you say that you need something more, it reminds me of all of the girls from before.
- The Way That She Really Is (Bonus Track) - (0:30) - 1 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online