Senator & The New Republic
1 Shouts - 10,571 Scrobbles
Senator and The New Republic Ask most aspiring musicians what they hope their music careers will turn out like and you can expect a list of stereotypical mentions, including: wild parties, extravagant homes, fast cars and multitudes of crazed fans. But when Adam Greenberg was posed this question, his response was a bit more humble: I'd just love to walk down the street one day and hear someone whistling one of my songs.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- LyricsHold on, time's up, countdown, intermission
Big frown, thumbs down, broken hands, teeth are missing
First data, shift weight, set straight, complications
Pull back, relax, syntax, TV dinners
You were worried there was something wrong
- The Way That She Really Is (Bonus Track) - (0:30) - 6 plays
- Wasted Serenade - (0:30) - 1 plays
- LyricsCold shoulder, hot temper and I can’t sleep.
Safe passage for frail package, bonne nuit.
Is it just the tide’s changed and frailty’s drowned?
Have you ever had to change something so personal
That you just froze?
- LyricsWhistle and wait
All we do is talk
On a blind date
"Look for me I'm wearing red
Ribbons in my hair" she said, don't go
- The Level - (3:40) - 1 plays
- The Way That She Really Is - (4:20) - 1 plays
- For You - (0:30) - 2 plays
- Call My Mechanic - (0:30) - 3 plays
- Agoraphobia - (0:30) - 6 plays