Senator & The New Republic
1 Shouts - 11,191 Scrobbles
Senator and The New Republic Ask most aspiring musicians what they hope their music careers will turn out like and you can expect a list of stereotypical mentions, including: wild parties, extravagant homes, fast cars and multitudes of crazed fans. But when Adam Greenberg was posed this question, his response was a bit more humble: I'd just love to walk down the street one day and hear someone whistling one of my songs.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Intermission - (0:30) - 198 plays
- Overcalculating - (0:30) - 1 plays
- LyricsShe'd raise hell and raise again,
Have her named changed so that you can't find her.
She'll go hide you count to ten.
Please no peaking that's the rules. You made them.
What of Bettie Page?
- Frailty - (0:30) - 1 plays
- LyricsWhistle and wait
All we do is talk
On a blind date
"Look for me I'm wearing red
Ribbons in my hair" she said, don't go
- Agoraphobia - (0:30) - 1 plays
- High On Commission - (0:30) - 1 plays
- For You - (0:30) - 2 plays