Senator & The New Republic
1 Shouts - 11,042 Scrobbles
Senator and The New Republic Ask most aspiring musicians what they hope their music careers will turn out like and you can expect a list of stereotypical mentions, including: wild parties, extravagant homes, fast cars and multitudes of crazed fans. But when Adam Greenberg was posed this question, his response was a bit more humble: I'd just love to walk down the street one day and hear someone whistling one of my songs.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Intermission - (0:30) - 282 plays
- Call My Mechanic - (0:30) - 2 plays
- LyricsThere's no gold in them hills
And there's never gonna be a cloud
With silver all around, it's just not found.
Dirt on my window sill
And the flowers have all turned brown.
- LyricsCold shoulder, hot temper and I cant sleep.
Safe passage for frail package, bonne nuit.
Is it just the tides changed and frailtys drowned?
Have you ever had to change something so personal
That you just froze?
- LyricsShe'd raise hell and raise again,
Have her named changed so that you can't find her.
She'll go hide you count to ten.
Please no peaking that's the rules. You made them.
What of Bettie Page?
- High On Commission - (0:30) - 2 plays
- The Way That She Really Is (Bonus Track) - (0:30) - 1 plays
- For You - (0:30) - 2 plays
- On to Other Things - (0:30) - 1 plays
- Wasted Serenade - (0:30) - 1 plays