18 Shouts - 76,260 Scrobbles
Andrew Eigus was born in Riga in 1973. Selffish materialised in 2002. The name Selffish denotes a paradigm shift in Andrew's life. The moniker is an absurdist exercise of fusing the unrelated and irrelevant words 'selfish', 'shellfish' and 'shelffish' into a new name. The music Selffish produced was slower and more refined than Eigus's earlier works. The major contribution to his production comes from the samples he obtains from field recordings across the baltic landscapes...
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Easy, Mr. Palmer - (6:59) - 206 plays
- Avocado Stone - (5:55) - 63 plays
- Static Cloud - (9:56) - 43 plays
- Bare Poles - (7:55) - 76 plays
- beyond - (7:04) - 39 plays
- long-loco-out thrill - (4:52) - 34 plays
- Se Ipsum Tantum Amare - (6:37) - 47 plays
- Jet-Legger - (7:05) - 48 plays
- intro - (1:30) - 38 plays
- born digital - (5:37) - 40 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online