18 Shouts - 75,183 Scrobbles
Andrew Eigus was born in Riga in 1973. Selffish materialised in 2002. The name Selffish denotes a paradigm shift in Andrew's life. The moniker is an absurdist exercise of fusing the unrelated and irrelevant words 'selfish', 'shellfish' and 'shelffish' into a new name. The music Selffish produced was slower and more refined than Eigus's earlier works. The major contribution to his production comes from the samples he obtains from field recordings across the baltic landscapes...
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Easy, Mr. Palmer - (6:59) - 254 plays
- Avocado Stone - (5:55) - 64 plays
- Bare Poles - (7:55) - 45 plays
- Static Cloud - (9:56) - 42 plays
- long-loco-out thrill - (4:52) - 35 plays
- beyond - (7:04) - 37 plays
- Easy Mr Palmer - (7:01) - 40 plays
- Stronger Than Me - (7:49) - 29 plays
- Uli - (2:40) - 34 plays
- Lo-Fi Funk 67 - (6:02) - 38 plays