136 Shouts - 1,130,776 Scrobbles
Seigmen was a Norwegian band in the 1990s, whose music varied from Progressive Metal/Rock to Alternative Rock and Goth Rock. The band's name is derived from a Norwegian brand of man-shaped jelly candies (Seigmenn). Although hard to categorize, their music varies from album to album. Total was the album which caught Norway's ears. Some of the songs such as Sort Tulipan were very gloomy and had a gothic-like atmosphere. Metropolis is their most well-known album to this date. Radiowaves is the album that shows a significant change on their style.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Döderlein - (4:43) - 3,292 plays
- Metropolis - (5:27) - 2,766 plays
- Slaver Av Solen - (4:24) - 2,682 plays
- Ohm - (4:14) - 1,964 plays
- Hjernen Er Alene - (7:15) - 1,781 plays
- In Limbo - (6:06) - 1,468 plays
- Hjernen Er Arlene - (6:35) - 1,196 plays
- Mesusah - (9:30) - 1,143 plays
- Juvel - (5:02) - 1,102 plays
- The Modern End - (4:38) - 1,259 plays