20 Shouts - 66,657 Scrobbles
Seeland was formed by Tim Felton (ex Broadcast) and Billy Bainbridge (ex Plone) in the winter of 2004/05 amid the fallout from Birmingham’s ‘Retro Futurist Electronic scene’ – a group of musicians and artists inspired by space age pop, the BBC Radiophonic Workshop, Joe Meek and eccentric 60’s library music. Having previously released two singles for Stereolab’s Duophonic imprint they spent the last few years carefully crafting the contemporary psychedelic album that is ‘Tomorrow Today’.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Black Dot, White Spider - (3:14) - 441 plays
- Afterthoughts - (3:13) - 160 plays
- Local Park - (2:49) - 130 plays
- Burning Pages - (3:03) - 141 plays
- Library - (3:13) - 121 plays
- Awake In a Dream - (3:28) - 111 plays
- Hang on Lucifer - (3:10) - 107 plays
- Captured - (3:10) - 88 plays
- Turnaround - (3:42) - 112 plays
- How to Live - (2:56) - 100 plays