45 Shouts - 114,967 Scrobbles
It must have been around 1988 when LÄRM called its quits and Paul,Olav, Jos and Menno decided to call their new band SEEIN'RED. Menno did not stay long in SEEIN'RED because he moved to Amsterdam to complete his lawstudy and another reason to quit the band was the fact that he felt that belonging to the punkscene wasn't that much fun anymore, the scene he used to know had changed too much, for Menno it was an end to an era.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Not For Sale - (0:43) - 48 plays
- Participation - (1:54) - 46 plays
- Red Rage - (1:40) - 48 plays
- Both - (0:42) - 45 plays
- Three Seconds - (0:48) - 39 plays
- Discussion With A Christian - 49 plays
- Myth Of Freedom - (2:10) - 30 plays
- Poem Of The Peoples War - (1:18) - 27 plays
- Resist - (0:59) - 35 plays
- Godfree - (1:04) - 35 plays