303 Shouts - 1,298,972 Scrobbles
Seefeel formed during 1992 in London, England, when guitarist Mark Clifford and drummer Justin Fletcher met vocalist Sarah Peacock and bassist Darren Seymour. They released their first EPs on the Too Pure label in 1993. Stylistically situated at the intersection of dream pop/shoegaze and ambient electronic/IDM, their music has a distinctive sound. This might have contributed to the band getting a contract with the seminal electronic label Warp Records in 1994.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Polyfusion - (6:22) - 2,969 plays
- Plainsong - (6:59) - 2,599 plays
- Industrious - (6:38) - 2,644 plays
- Time to Find Me (AFX Fast mix) - (7:35) - 2,412 plays
- Imperial - (6:38) - 2,112 plays
- Spangle - (7:21) - 1,845 plays
- Through You - (5:48) - 1,840 plays
- Filter Dub - (8:45) - 1,901 plays
- Signals - (5:45) - 1,793 plays
- Faults - (4:55) - 1,387 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online