300 Shouts - 1,153,343 Scrobbles
Seefeel formed during 1992 in London, England, when guitarist Mark Clifford and drummer Justin Fletcher met vocalist Sarah Peacock and bassist Darren Seymour. They released their first EPs on the Too Pure label in 1993. Stylistically situated at the intersection of dream pop/shoegaze and ambient electronic/IDM, their music has a distinctive sound. This might have contributed to the band getting a contract with the seminal electronic label Warp Records in 1994.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Polyfusion - (6:22) - 3,269 plays
- Faults - (4:55) - 2,597 plays
- Industrious - (6:38) - 2,854 plays
- Imperial - (6:38) - 2,489 plays
- Dead Guitars - (6:25) - 2,167 plays
- Plainsong - (6:59) - 2,782 plays
- Through You - (5:48) - 2,158 plays
- Filter Dub - (8:45) - 2,185 plays
- Signals - (5:45) - 1,927 plays
- Time to Find Me (AFX Fast mix) - (7:35) - 1,768 plays
- The Hot 100: The 10 Biggest Songs On The Billboard Charts
- Rebecca Black Enters Billboard’s Hot 100 Chart With “Saturday”
- Nirvana To Be Inducted Into The Rock N’ Roll Hall Of Fame
- Eminem ft. Rihanna’s “The Monster”: A Sequel To “Love The Way You Lie”?
- Garth Brooks Rules The Billboard 200 Chart With New Release