301 Shouts - 1,257,243 Scrobbles
Seefeel formed during 1992 in London, England, when guitarist Mark Clifford and drummer Justin Fletcher met vocalist Sarah Peacock and bassist Darren Seymour. They released their first EPs on the Too Pure label in 1993. Stylistically situated at the intersection of dream pop/shoegaze and ambient electronic/IDM, their music has a distinctive sound. This might have contributed to the band getting a contract with the seminal electronic label Warp Records in 1994.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Polyfusion - (6:22) - 2,868 plays
- Plainsong - (6:59) - 2,541 plays
- Industrious - (6:38) - 2,227 plays
- Time to Find Me (AFX Fast mix) - (7:35) - 2,145 plays
- Imperial - (6:38) - 1,946 plays
- Through You - (5:48) - 1,642 plays
- Filter Dub - (8:45) - 1,717 plays
- Signals - (5:45) - 1,672 plays
- Spangle - (7:21) - 1,712 plays
- Faults - (4:55) - 1,539 plays