301 Shouts - 1,265,557 Scrobbles
Seefeel formed during 1992 in London, England, when guitarist Mark Clifford and drummer Justin Fletcher met vocalist Sarah Peacock and bassist Darren Seymour. They released their first EPs on the Too Pure label in 1993. Stylistically situated at the intersection of dream pop/shoegaze and ambient electronic/IDM, their music has a distinctive sound. This might have contributed to the band getting a contract with the seminal electronic label Warp Records in 1994.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Polyfusion - (6:22) - 2,914 plays
- Plainsong - (6:59) - 2,606 plays
- Industrious - (6:38) - 2,351 plays
- Time to Find Me (AFX Fast mix) - (7:35) - 2,209 plays
- Imperial - (6:38) - 1,965 plays
- Through You - (5:48) - 1,705 plays
- Filter Dub - (8:45) - 1,792 plays
- Signals - (5:45) - 1,730 plays
- Spangle - (7:21) - 1,760 plays
- Faults - (4:55) - 1,447 plays