Seeds In Barren Fields
20 Shouts - 6,614 Scrobbles
Evil, darkness, melancholy and anger. SEEDS IN BARREN FIELDS set out to combine the melodies of death metal, the old school gothenburg way, with the coldness of epic yet grim black metal, darker aspects of hardcore, emotional crust and a hint of atmospheric post rock, creating a soundscape fit for an apocalyptic view of the world. With roots deeply entangled in punk and political hardcore, these seeds are blooming, bursting out into a fully fledged, and raw as hell, metal assault.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Sounding the Siren Song in Vain - (7:37) - 47 plays
- I Natten Den Kalla Och Klara - (6:54) - 48 plays
- To Feel - (6:19) - 41 plays
- Destroy The Machines - (3:43) - 55 plays
- Pastures of Plenty - (6:39) - 57 plays
- Leviathan - (5:35) - 59 plays
- Tomorrow Black Birds Fly - (7:41) - 58 plays
- Reverence - (8:21) - 21 plays
- Beneath The Somber Halls - (16:07) - 30 plays
- In the Hands of Liars - (5:04) - 12 plays