Secos & Molhados
215 Shouts - 1,773,816 Scrobbles
Secos & Molhados was an innovative glam-rock Brazilian band formed in São Paulo in 1971 that helped launch singer Ney Matogrosso's career. The other two members were João Ricardo, founder and main songwriter of the group, and Gérson Conrad. Though this classic line-up was short-lived - only two albums were released, one in 1973 and one in 1974 - the band was very successful and remains highly influential.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Sangue Latino - (2:09) - 8,611 plays
- Amor - (2:16) - 5,944 plays
- Rosa de Hiroshima - (2:02) - 5,747 plays
- O Vira - (2:14) - 5,749 plays
- Assim Assado - (3:00) - 4,540 plays
- Primavera nos Dentes - (4:51) - 4,611 plays
- O Patrão Nosso de Cada Dia - (3:21) - 4,624 plays
- El Rey - (1:00) - 3,415 plays
- Mulher Barriguda - (2:38) - 3,330 plays
- Fala - (3:18) - 4,218 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online