48 Shouts - 511,249 Scrobbles
Hailing from Tacoma, Washington, Seaweed was one of those 1990s bands that combined elements of driving punk and rock sound with emotional vocals and catchy melodies. They were signed to Hollywood at one time, and have released five full-length albums and multiple singles over the span of their career. Seaweed's musical agenda was close to the 90s post hardcore scene, with contemporaries such as. Samiam, Jawbreaker, and tourmates Superchunk and Quicksand. They were well-known for their cover of Fleetwood Mac's 'Go Your Own Way' which appeared in the movie Clerks.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- LyricsThere's a time for not speaking out
I was amused by the casting of shouts
Walk by on a stupid whim
Into your neck where the theory begins
Never spoke of this you know
- Antilyrical - (2:40) - 907 plays
- Kid Candy - (4:15) - 788 plays
- Card Tricks - (4:06) - 595 plays
- Thru the Window - (3:05) - 563 plays
- Recall - (2:47) - 544 plays
- One Inch Punch - (3:07) - 487 plays
- Baggage - (3:33) - 478 plays
- Hard times - (3:38) - 531 plays
- Chalk the Cracks - (3:48) - 433 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online